** 12/27/2017 UPDATE **
Dear Parents,I hope you had a wonderful Christmas full of joy! We are so grateful to everyone who provided support and to those who continue to support the St. Vincent community as we move forward. Much thanks to Our Savior for opening up their arms to us as we finished up the 1st semester. The Our Savior community really made us feel welcome and supported. Thank you!We will continue to operate as a split campus as we begin the 2nd semester. Grades 3-8 will be housed at Grace United Methodist Church. We will stay at this campus until we are able to come back together at SVS.Teachers will be working to setup classrooms and transport materials on January 2nd & 3rd. The first day back for all SVS students will be on Thursday, January 4th.Arrival and dismissal times for the GUMC campus will not change. We will continue to release students at the SVS campus at 2:45 daily. Before/after school care students will continue to be dropped off and picked up at the SVS campus. All students need to bring a sack lunch and drink until further notice.We are eager to get back into the swing of things and to continue providing rich learning experiences for your children. We will continue to post updates via Facebook and the SVS website.Grace United Methodist Church7450 Three Notch RoadMobile, AL 36619Thank you for your continued partnership in all things St. Vincent! Together we will do great things!Blessings,
What you need to know:
- Beginning on Thursday January 4, grades 3-8 will meet at Grace United Methodist campus. The address is 7450 Three Notch Road.
- Points of Contact:
- The phone at the St Vincent Campus will now be 251-402-2996. (The old number is also forwarded to this number.)
- The phone for the Grace United Methodist campus 251-402-3087.
- Mrs. Karen can also be reached at email@example.com
- Other teachers and administrators may not have access to email at this time.
- All students need to bring a lunch and drink to school.
- School Hours
- If you are checking your child in late or getting them out early to call the school and let Karen know. If your child attends K3-2nd they will sign in/out with Kelly Tunstall at the primary building. If your child attends 3-8 they will sign in/out with Karen at the west campus.
- Tardy notices will not be issued to students in families who must deliver students to both campuses.
- Drop-off at St. Vincent Campus will be at the corner of the Primary Building
- New Dismissal Time for St. Vincent Campus is 2:45 p.m.
- Dismissal Time for Grace United Methodist campus will be 3:00 p.m.
- Teachers will wait for a few extra minutes with students whose parents are coming from St. Vincent campus.
- Before/after school care students will continue to be dropped off and picked up at the SVS campus
Facebook posts will be made to advise when information has been added. Facebook.com/svsschool