Support St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School!
Honorariums and Memorials
Donate Your Time and Talents
Making St. Vincent’s a philanthropic priority greatly enhances the school’s endowment and assures a strong financial future for the school. Listed below are options a donor might consider in making a gift to ensure educational excellence now and for generations to come:
- Cash - Gifts of cash are fully deductible.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - Assets are placed in trust for St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School and generate annual income for the donor or a family member for a fixed term or for life. The donor receives a current income tax deduction equal to a portion of the value of assets transferred to the trust.
- Charitable Lead Trusts - The reverse of the remainder trust, the income generated from assets placed in trust is gifted to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School for a period of years. The trust assets are preserved for the donor's family.
- Bequests - Provisions for charitable gifts may also be made under the terms of the donor's will, leaving a lasting legacy.
- Insurance Policies - There are many ways in which life insurance policies no longer needed for family protection may be used to make a contribution, all of which provide tax benefits.
Your attorney, accountant, or tax advisor can provide additional information as to how these general rules apply to your specific situation. Please contact our office for more information at 251-666-8022. Or send us a letter outlining the purpose of the gift:
- By Mail: Simply mail a check, along with your letter, to:
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
6571 Larkspur Drive, Mobile, Alabama 36619
- By Fax: Simply print and fax your letter to St. Vincent de Paul’s Catholic School at 251-666-1296.
We always appreciate your gifts!
Shopping program which supports your SVS.
It takes a village to raise a child, and YOUR school needs all villagers to participate!